Re: [Exim] Changing the spool location or multiple exims sha…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Darren Casey
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Changing the spool location or multiple exims sharing the same setup?
On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Darren Casey wrote:

> Don't be sorry you have given me enough to work with now, thanks. But I had
> looked and there was no reference in the exim default config file as there
> is for most things else maybe a comment in there would also be of benefit?

It would be really silly to put a comment in the default configuration
file for every option that is not used there. I don't want to maintain a
duplicate manual! Furthermore, changing the spool location at runtime is
neither common nor recommended, unless you really have special
circumstances (such as yours) and know what you are doing.