Re: [Exim] Changing the spool location or multiple exims sha…

Author: Darren Casey
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Changing the spool location or multiple exims sharing the same setup?
> > Is there anyway I can set the spool directory at runtime rather than
setting
> > it in the exim binary?
>
> Have you tried grepping spec.txt? Or even reading the comments about
> SPOOL_DIRECTORY in the src/EDITME file?

No sorry, I had set that up when I first configured exim and its only been
several weeks of using it as a back UP mail server I had decided on the
migration

I had searched archives and google and not found anything so asked on here

> Sorry, I'm not usually quite so abrasive, but the information *is* all
> there. You need the spool_directory option.

Don't be sorry you have given me enough to work with now, thanks. But I had
looked and there was no reference in the exim default config file as there
is for most things else maybe a comment in there would also be of benefit?

Either way thank you

Regards
Darren