[Exim] Piping Mail into Virus Checkers

Góra strony
Autor: The Jelly Bean Junky .
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Piping Mail into Virus Checkers
Heylo all !!
Hope all you Guys and Gals are well. Right my question is that I have exim
running nicely (version exim-4.12-1) but I want to add on to it a virus
scanner and perhaps at a later date some spam control...
I have seen alot of perl type packages that uses perl to take the output
from exim and then run the virus scanner over the emails. I want to keep as
far away from perl as possible !! I have ClamAV running at the moment and I
would like to use that to scan the incoming and outgoing emails. Is there
not a direct way I can pipe the mails directly into the AV scanner.. or if
there is an AV out there that runs on OpenBSD which will do that and cut out
the middle perl thingies ??

Thanks in advance for any help here !! :)

Take it easy kibbles

P.S. If you need any more details on the system/setup I'm running just ask
:)

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail contains information that is strictly confidential to the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any
copying, use or dissemination of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited
and unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the
Sender to arrange for its return.
The information, images, documents and views expressed in this e-mail are
personal to the Sender and do not expressly or implicitly represent official
positions and policies of the Jelly Bean Junky and are given entirely
without prejudice and subject to contract.
http://www.aproxity.com/

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059