Re: [Exim] Piping Mail into Virus Checkers

Góra strony
Autor: Tim Jackson
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Piping Mail into Virus Checkers
Hi The, on Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:32:57 +0000 you wrote:

> Hope all you Guys and Gals are well. Right my question is that I have
> exim running nicely (version exim-4.12-1) but I want to add on to it a
> virus scanner and perhaps at a later date some spam control...

You may (or may not) want to consider using something like Exiscan, which
would cover both bases and has the benefit (or disadvantage, depending on
your circumstances) of doing it at SMTP time.

I've written quite an extensive document covering some of the options to
do with spam and virus scanning at http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/exim.php
which you might find useful.

Tim