Re: [Exim] local_scan hints.. (expand)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Abaddon
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] local_scan hints.. (expand)
Since english its not my main lang, i cant understand easly certains points
of the documentation, sorry for asking again.

I see when local_scan goes though the msg local_scan
its no set yet (i may be wrong). May call a acl verifing the recipient ?

Is there anyway i can put local_part in this way ? (example please!)

Thanks

Abaddon