Re: [Exim] local_scan hints.. (expand)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Abaddon
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] local_scan hints.. (expand)
On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Abaddon wrote:

> Since english its not my main lang, i cant understand easly certains points
> of the documentation, sorry for asking again.
>
> I see when local_scan goes though the msg local_scan
> its no set yet (i may be wrong). May call a acl verifing the recipient ?
>
> Is there anyway i can put local_part in this way ? (example please!)

$local_part cannot be set when the local_scan() function is run.

The reason is that a message may have more than one recipient, so there
may be many local parts.

ACLs are called for individual SMTP commands, before local_scan() is
run. For the RCPT command, $local_part is set.

local_scan() is run right at the end, just before Exim accepts a
message.