Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yann Golanski
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD
--
Quoth Igor Karpov on Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 11:56:34 +0200
> > I'll cvSup my host system (it's a few weeks old) and then I'll try
> > and rebuild the jail, see what that does.
>
> It gives you nothing. It was the first thing I did there.

As I said before, I am using Exim 4.10.1 (installed from port) on
4.7-RELEASE and it works fine.

I am neither running it in a jail nor on 4.6-RELEASE so cannot comment
on those systems.

The only think I can suggest, which I already did, is to trace the calls
Exim makes. Yes, it's horrible: welcome to the life of tracking bugs
the hard way.

Another solution would be to adandoned all your complicated
configuration files and re-start from ground zero. If the generic
config file works, then the error is in your additions. If the generic
config does not work then there is a real bug within Exim. You could do
that from a clean system as well if you had a box to test it on.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318