RE: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Danny.Carroll
A: yann, exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD
> As I said before, I am using Exim 4.10.1 (installed from port) on
> 4.7-RELEASE and it works fine.

I am using 4.7-STABLE (or close to it..)

> The only think I can suggest, which I already did, is to
> trace the calls
> Exim makes. Yes, it's horrible: welcome to the life of tracking bugs
> the hard way.

Yeah, trying to find some howto's... Never needed to trace anyhting before.
Do you have a quick suggestion on how to do that?

> Another solution would be to adandoned all your complicated
> configuration files and re-start from ground zero. If the generic
> config file works, then the error is in your additions. If
> the generic
> config does not work then there is a real bug within Exim.
> You could do
> that from a clean system as well if you had a box to test it on.

I did that.. Re-installed from ports (exim-mysql) and made 1 change to the config file (log_selector = +all)
It still displays the same behaviour.

Maybe it's something else with my FreeBSD installation, but it's a very stable box otherwise.

-D
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.