Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Igor Karpov
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD
On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:30:27AM +0100, danny@??? wrote:
> > This box should be replaced with another one and I just inserted quene
> > run from cron. That's all I did. The point is that I'm running Exim on
> > about 50 boxes and this was the only one case with quene. I believe that
> > operating system was subtly damaged somehow. It is not my FreeBSD
> > installation, and I just had no time to investigate the situation.
>
> Yeah I can put a job in the crontab but it's a bit of an ugly solution. It
> gets to me that I do not know why it's happening. Perhaps there is something
> damaged in the FreeBSD installation... Somthing to do with threading?
>
> I'll cvSup my host system (it's a few weeks old) and then I'll try and rebuild
> the jail, see what that does.

It gives you nothing. It was the first thing I did there.

> > Wait... I had another report about Exim not running quene, but do not
> > remember details. But it also was FreeBSD box.
> >
> > Remember,
>
> Please do :)
>
> -D

Sometimes timesharing is not so good as it should be... :)))

I'm running this exim under truss now. Let's see if it give something
interesting.

Regards,
--
Igor A. Karpov    phone: +380(44)238-0624
Unix System Administrator

      6666 6666 6666 6666: the credit card number of the Beast.