Re: [Exim] queue_smtp_domains, different behavior

Author: Brett Thorson
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [Exim] queue_smtp_domains, different behavior (Answering my own issue)
Subject: Re: [Exim] queue_smtp_domains, different behavior
Ok, well I ran exinext "|/usr/bin/procmail" which I think just returned all of
them. In any case, I think I at least found why it got sent into the retry
category. I will try to debug that error

Transport: |/usr/bin/procmail error -m: > /dev/null:Imailadm@??? 0 0
Child process of address_pipe transport returned 73 (could mean can't create
output file) from comma

Probably just some procmail thing. Not sure yet. But I didn't want anyone to
spend anytime on this message pointing me to exinext.

Sorry for the message. (You always find a better clue right after you hit
that send button!)

--Brett