Re: [Exim] "CacheFlow Server" and exim4

Author: sharun
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] "CacheFlow Server" and exim4
My statistics:
[/usr/exim4]$ zcat /var/log/mpop-err.0.gz | egrep -c 'CacheFlow.*Hacked proxy'
288
[/usr/exim4]$ zcat /var/log/mpop-err.0.gz | egrep -c 'squid.*Hacked proxy'
243

This stats for yesterday only.
I have another trap for smart spammers, where helo matches known
mail services (yahoo,lycos, etc.). These services (while mail originates
from original servers) gives real helo (like yahoo's mta511.mail.yahoo.com f.e.),
and does not fall into this trap. So:
[/usr/exim4]$ zcat /var/log/mpop-err.0.gz | egrep -c 'forging is not'
1778