Re: [Exim] "CacheFlow Server" and exim4

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] "CacheFlow Server" and exim4
Quite well targeted rules, especially the "squid" one, but low hit rate here.
I have just checked my 700MB of mail folders for CacheFlow and squid
in the headers and, I think.., I just got junk (I have about 7000
spam emails in the trash). It is not common here, a total of perhaps
5 emails (in many years) for CacheFlowServer (no space though) and
about 100 for squid. But I am not sure they are both from ident
calls, perhaps sendmail (no more here) changed the way it logged it.
For CacheFlowServer in particular I always got
CacheFlowServer@[w.x.y.z] instead of ident:...

The low numbers of hits might have been the result of rbl lists kicking in.

Giuliano

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/