[Exim] Amavis?

Autor: Jan Johansson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Amavis?
I am sorry for posting this on this list, but I must say that the AMaViS
mailing list is one of the least helpful so far.

Is anyone running amavis-ng with exim? After much heartache I seem to
have gotten it almost running, but for some reason, it handles infected
mails fine, but non-infected mail seem to cause a loop where they get
sent over and over and over again, (which prolly indicates it isn't
deleivered back with the correct protocol?)

Any help would me much appreciated, and to keep the exom list clean,
feel free to mail me off-list and ill provide what details I can.