Re: [Exim] Amavis?

Autor: Hilko Bengen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Amavis?
"Jan Johansson" <jan.johansson@???> writes:

> Is anyone running amavis-ng with exim?

Yes. :-)

Tighter integration (embedding Perl into Exim) was our reason to
develop AMaViS-ng in the first place.

> After much heartache I seem to have gotten it almost running, but
> for some reason, it handles infected mails fine, but non-infected
> mail seem to cause a loop where they get sent over and over and over
> again, (which prolly indicates it isn't deleivered back with the
> correct protocol?)

Send me your amavis.conf, your exim.conf, and appropriate log file
snippets for infected messages and for uninfected messages in private
mail, please.

You might want to have a look at running AMaViS with a Perl-enabled
Exim, too.

-Hilko