Re: [Exim] Spamassassin

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jim Savoy
To: Peter Farmer, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Spamassassin

Peter Farmer wrote:

> Terry Shows wrote:
>

>> My reasoning. If I receive an email that is html based, and it is
>> marked as
>> spam, it is also no-longer HTML, thus rendering it unusable. In cases
>> of real email, this is a big problem (at least until I can get them
>> entered
>> into my white list).
>>

> Terry,
>
> Have a look at the defang_mime option in 10_misc.cf.

Hi Terry,

Also, you can change the default setting of report_header from
0 to 1. When set to the default, it causes the spam info to be
included in the message body, which can mess up the HTML.
If you set it to '1' however, the body is left untouched and the
spam info is recorded as extra headers (you can tone it down
a bit by setting use_terse_report to 1).

- jim -