[Exim] UCB Vacation or other Autoresponder

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Chait
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] UCB Vacation or other Autoresponder
Greetings,
    I am having a very difficult time getting an autoresponder to work with
Exim 4.x, our previous standard was UCB Vacation, however whenever I follow
the FAQ for installing the product, I get the following results.

2002-11-07 12:02:49 H=bonair.stanford.edu [171.64.236.22]
F=<davidc@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
<davidc@???>: require_files: error for
/home/davidc/.vacation.msg: Permission denied

The config file is set up as follows:

vacation:
     driver = accept
     check_local_user
     require_files = $local_part : $home/.vacation.msg
     transport = vacation_transport
     unseen

vacation_transport:
           driver = pipe
           command = /usr/bin/vacation $local_part

The system is a generic RedHat Linux 7.3 desktop running the current stable
version of Exim, production environment is running the same version of the
OS on a server class machine. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
David