Re: [Exim] Rejecting email -> Mailing List Organisation

Author: Phil White
To: exim-users@exim.org
On Wednesday 23 October 2002 6:00 pm, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> How about telling us your exim-version?
>
> (*SIGH* i should make a macro for this question.)

I guess this has probably been discussed before, but would it not be easier to
split the exim-users mailing-list into exim3-users & exim4-users?

I have always waded through a large volume of mail from this list, and until
recently have had to manually delete Exim v4 mail (Exim v3 was then
archived). As the configuration of the two versions are so different, surely
such a split would be useful?

Two lists would instantly avoid the "which version are you using" question,
and would slim down the mail-boxes for some users out there.

regards,
    Phil