Re: [Exim] Rejecting email to certain users

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: Joe Gofton
CC: exim-users@exim.org
New-Topics: Re: [Exim] Rejecting email -> Mailing List Organisation
Subject: Re: [Exim] Rejecting email to certain users
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Joe Gofton wrote:

> What is an easy way to reject any email coming in to certain users?
> I have people with accounts on my box but don't want them to be able to
> send or receive email.
> Basically I want emails to certain users to bounce back to the senders.

How about telling us your exim-version?

(*SIGH* i should make a macro for this question.)

In exim4 you could do it in the rcpt to ACL or a router, in exim3 you will
need a router and director that explicitly fails and returns an error
while verifying, if this user tries to receive/send mail

ciao