[Exim] Re: WISH: exiscan multiple actions

Author: Tom Kistner
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: WISH: exiscan multiple actions
Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> However, my boss would like the intended recipient of any message that
> is bounced because of prohibited content to receive a message notifying
> her of the rejection. This is in addition to the bounce message sent to
> the sender, with which we're satisfied.

Would a configurable pendant of exims "errors_copy" be ok ? I would call
it "exiscan_rejects_copy" and you can use it like

exiscan_rejects_copy = org_recipients : postmaster@???

Where org_recipients would be replaced with the intended envelope
recipients of the message. I do not want to deal with template texts
like "someone wanted to send you a virus" any more. Reality has shown
that they cause more harm than good.

regards,

/tom

--