[Exim] WISH: exiscan multiple actions

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] WISH: exiscan multiple actions
Hi Tom,

I'm using exiscan-4.10-15 as an interface to Sophos AV and am very happy
with it.

However, my boss would like the intended recipient of any message that
is bounced because of prohibited content to receive a message notifying
her of the rejection. This is in addition to the bounce message sent to
the sender, with which we're satisfied.

It looks like exiscan only allows one action when prohibited content is
detected.

I think I could hack up a shadow transport to cause the creation and
delivery of the intended recipient notification message, but I thought
I'd mention this (possibly common) business requirement in case it's not
already in your trashcan^Wwishlist. :-)

Thanks,
Sheldon.