RE: [Exim] Testimonials of Exim Use wanted

Author: Sheen, Tony
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Testimonials of Exim Use wanted
We are currently migrating to Exim from SendMail (should be completed soon).

Using Sun 420R's and Netra 1125's, we handle at least 200k messages per day
(11Gb) for over 30 domains, with virus checking (Trend) and some serious
content scanning (MailGuard). Exim makes it all very easy to control,
configure and maintain.

Since ditching SendMail, I've found that Exim passes more mail, faster and
with 30% less LA on the same hardware !!!!!

Similar to Adam Garside, the only downtime since we installed Exim (April
2002) has been for Solaris/SunOS patches.

Tony Sheen
WorldCom International PostMaster