Re: [Exim] EXIM input and msglog

Author: Nico Erfurth
To: lramos, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] EXIM input and msglog
Luciano Ramos wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> I've been using Exim for several time now,
> and I have the following problem, exim keeps
> writing files to msglog and input directories
> and it fills up my disk, about 10GB of files in
> less than a week, how can I tell exim, no to write
> msglog files and to erase old input files, or
> if there's another solution better?

Sounds like you have a REAL problem, these input-files are your
queue-files, that means all the files are queued (you can verify it with
exim -bp).

Do you have MANY frozen messages in your queue?
Are you an open relay?

Have you tried to deliver them with exim -qff?

Try a debugrun with exim -qff -d and watch for the output.

Please show the content of some of your msglog files.

ciao