Re: [Exim] EXIM input and msglog

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] EXIM input and msglog
I have the same problem, but the queued messages are all non
delivery messages sent to hosts not on line or even to message
that got a 550 user unknown.
I tseemms there is a configuration lione not working ...
HOW CAN I ( 3.35 ) set exim so:
every message that came from <> and is not deliverable due a
550 erris is thrown away ?
It could be Lucio's case, and a reply couyld be good for both ...