[Exim] Testimonials of Exim Use wanted

Author: Nils Jeppe
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [Exim] Testimonials of Exim Use wanted (Thanks)
Subject: [Exim] Testimonials of Exim Use wanted
Hello People,

If this is an faq or similar, please hit me with URLs etc. I could not
find any satisfying data in the usual manners.

I plan to install the new mail gateways at a large organization using
Exim. However, I could use some testimonials of other happy Exim users
to "sell" my plan to my superiours. The bigger your installation, the
better. Commercial use is a bonus, but anything big would do the trick.

I'd appreciate any feedback, either on the list or in private.

Best wishes,
Nils