Re: [Exim] [howto] Upgrade from ver-3 to ver-4?

Author: Bill Schoolcraft
To: Greg Ward
CC: Exim-users, Bill Schoolcraft
Subject: Re: [Exim] [howto] Upgrade from ver-3 to ver-4?
At Tue, 8 Oct 2002 it looks like Greg Ward composed:

> On 08 October 2002, Bill Schoolcraft said:
>
> > This is on a RedHat-6.2 machine. I'm open to a full reinstall
> > if that is what it'll take.
>
> You have been hanging around with Microsoft types too much. There's no
> need to reinstall your operating system just to upgrade your mail
> server! (However, Red Hat 6.2 is pretty old.)

Thanks, I mean't I'd reinstall Exim, not the main server. It
masq's for my Solaris-9 Ultra10, FreeBSD-4.5, and RedHat-7.3
boxes with the usual Windows suspects. It's a headless server
quitely humming away. As an admin I'll leave well enough alone.
Thanks anyway for the advice.

--
Bill Schoolcraft