Re: [Exim] Newbie Setup Question

Author: Simon Alman
To: jp, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie Setup Question
Depending on whether you are using exim 3, or 4:

ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim3/
ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/ <- download the pdf guide and the FAQ,
both contain enough info to do all the basics
or, http://www.exim.org/docs.html <- contains the online version of the pdf.

All the info you should ever need can be found at http://www.exim.org, also
read through the default config that is installed along with the exim
package - it contains plenty of comments that should hopefully start to
make some sense when you read the pdf guide.

Regards

Simon