[Exim] Newbie Setup Question

Author: jp
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Newbie Setup Question
Ok. I installed exim on a FreeSCO distribution (www.freescosoft.org).

I went to the exim website, and am having a difficult time finding anything like a setup
guide.

Basically I am trying to get rid of the need to pay for a web host. I already have the web
server up and running, and I want to setup exim to act as a email server that accepts
and distributes incoming mail at my domain. It doesn't really even need to handle out
going. Compared to what some of the documentation looks like, I think what I am trying
to do should be fairly simple, correct me if I am wrong.

I am pretty new to this, so any help as to where to look for documentation would be
great.

Thanks in advance!

- Justin