[Exim] Good News about the Exim Book

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book
After searching the world for a publisher via these mailing lists, I
have ended up doing a deal with a small IT company right here in
Cambridge (England), just down the road.

I'll make a more detailed announcement once we have some more of the
details sorted out, but we are aiming to bring out the "second edition"
of the Exim book (but under another title) as soon as possible, with
luck in just a few months. The price will be approximately the same as
the previous edition. The book will be available via the major online
booksellers and possibly other distributors. We are certainly aiming for
worldwide coverage.

My thanks to those of you who made suggestions and put me in touch with
various publishers. I ended having to make a choice between four
plausible proposals. However, the overwhelming advantages of working
with somebody just next door made the one I chose a clear winner. (The
other three were all from North America.)

Philip