Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book

Author: Dave C.
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Good News about the Exim Book
On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Philip Hazel wrote:

> After searching the world for a publisher via these mailing lists, I
> have ended up doing a deal with a small IT company right here in
> Cambridge (England), just down the road.
>
> I'll make a more detailed announcement once we have some more of the
> details sorted out, but we are aiming to bring out the "second edition"
> of the Exim book (but under another title) as soon as possible, with
> luck in just a few months. The price will be approximately the same as
> the previous edition. The book will be available via the major online
> booksellers and possibly other distributors. We are certainly aiming for
> worldwide coverage.

I never did get the v3 book, because I could never find it. I dont use
credit cards, so ordering online is out. (Nor am I willing to give my
bank account information out for that either) I'm also not terribly fond
of mailing money and then waiting around to receive whatever I ordered.

I am very much a 'cash and carry' sort of person, so I hope the book
finds its way to brick-and-mortar shops, or will be available COD.