[Exim] Exim on MacOS X 10.2 (Jaguar)

Autor: xmath
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim on MacOS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
I just wanted to let you know I got Exim working on OSX 10.2.

Initially I got compile errors, but in all cases it turned out a #if was making the wrong choice. I've managed to get it working by adding:

#define NO_IP_VAR_H
#define GLIBC_IP_OPTIONS
#define __GLIBC__ 3

to OS/os.h-Darwin. I have a feeling however I'm really not supposed to be #defining __GLIBC__ so there's probably a better way to get it working, but at least this works! :)

oh btw, Exim rocks.. after I got it compiled it worked right away, and I was quickly able to configure it to fit my needs. This is quite different from my experiences with sendmail, which is included with OSX in a totally broken state. :)

- Matthijs