Re: [Exim] exim4-mysql debian pacakge

Autor: Ian P. Christian
A: Ralf G. R. Bergs
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim4-mysql debian pacakge
Quoting "Ralf G. R. Bergs" <rabe@???>:
> http://ADSL-Bergs.RZ.RWTH-Aachen.DE/~rabe/debian/
>
> These are Exim 4.1 packages I built/debianized myself.
>
> Note, however, that the mySQL package is COMPLETELY untested since I don't
> use
> it. I just built it upon request of some list member (who didn't even tell me
>
> whether he downloaded and tried them.)
>
> I don't expect any problems, tho.

Just so everyone knows, this does work fine. I have mailman, and a mysql
backend working fine with this debian package. My thanks goes to Ralf, and if
anyone wants a copy of my exim config, just drop me a line, and I'll dig it out
(it's messy - but it works).

--
Ian P. Christian
President of Termisoc