Re: [Exim] rsmtp: to many processes

Autor: Jochen Erwied
A: Joerg Sommer
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] rsmtp: to many processes

> Jochen Erwied schrieb :

>> This combination won't change anything. Use 'rsmtp -odq' inside
>> 'rbsmtp' and call 'exim -q' after all batches have been processed.

> But how I detect, that all batches have been pocessed?

Write a script containing:

uucico -D -s<system>
exim -q

This way you force uucico to stay in foreground. When uucico
terminates, all batches have been processed, and it is safe to call
the queuerunner.

Execute the queuerunner multiple times (placing it into the
background) until you reach the maximum number of desired processes.

--
mbs GmbH      | http://www.mbs-software.info
Jochen Erwied | mailto:Jochen.Erwied@mbs-software.info