Re: [Exim] 'sendmail -bs -t' sendmail compatibility

Autor: Giles Constant
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 'sendmail -bs -t' sendmail compatibility
On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Gyan Mathur wrote:

> > I've checked the FAQ for this one and couldn't find much. Is there a way
> > that exim can emulate the sendmail commandline functionality of '-bs -t'?
>
> Sorry, what does this actually do?

It starts an SMTP session through stdio, and enables 'Bcc' headers to be
turned into recipients and allows further recipients to be added on the
commandline.

> You've looked at "extract_addresses_remove_arguments" of course?

Doesn't help - it's the fact that the binary is calling exim with '-bs
-t', and exim barfs with 'incompatible command-line arguments'. I can't
modify the binary (actually, I'm contemplating overwriting the '-t' in
the binary with spaces using a hex editor), so I'm trying modify exim.