Re: [Exim] Closing an open relay

Autor: Patrick Draper
A: Mark McRitchie
CC: Exim Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Closing an open relay
On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 09:10:46AM +0100, Mark McRitchie wrote:
> Now, unless I've totally missed something (and I never rule that out!)...
> your saying that your mail server actually accepted an email destined for
> your domain?

Thanks for your response. I thought that was the case, but I don't consider
myself an expert e-mail administrator, and since the abuse.net relay
checker indicated an open relay I thought it would be best to ask for
another opinion. All the other relay tests that abuse.net performed
passed, so I guess I don't need to panic.

--
Patrick Draper                | Don't  |sig4433@???
Austin, Texas                 | Fear   |Father Order runs at a