Re: [Exim] last try

Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: Yann Golanski
CC: Johannes Reichardt, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] last try
--
søn, 2002-09-01 kl. 12:48 skrev Yann Golanski:

> Nice. Try being insulting as well next time, I find that it helps to get
> people to help you.

Actually, I've found that "people not helping you" makes you more keen
on solving things yourself. Or maybe it's the other way around: "I'd
rather solve things for myself than ask others to help me."

Either way, I agree. Insulting people isn't very conducing to amity.
I've tried both, as have others on the Exim list :c)

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

The usefulness of RTFM is vastly overrated.

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:    http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981