RE: [Exim] last try

Autor: Johannes Reichardt
A: 'Mike Richardson'
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] last try
Thanks to all, i think these hints will do it, sorry for being
insulting, actually i learned so much linux within weeks that i just
felt like i cant read through all exim stuff (i tried to install qmail
before, after two days i gave up ;) - normally i RTFM but in this case i
just thought "man, i hope i get this one to work without spending
another couple of days of trying on a program"

Thanks again,

johannes