Re: [Exim] last try

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Johannes Reichardt
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] last try
Quoth Johannes Reichardt on Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 12:28:01 +0200
> Ok this is my last attempt to get help from you.

Nice. Try being insulting as well next time, I find that it helps to get
people to help you.

> I have a debian system with standard exim installation, so all i want
> now is to forward all incoming mail on this machine to another email
> adress.
>
> Could anybody help me how to do this?

Yes. Create a router that sends all local mails to a certain host, a bit
like the ``mail hub'' configuration that you can get from the FAQ.

Or you could hack it and use an alias file with the line:
  *:     $1@new_machine.com
Although, I would make sure of the syntax.

Hope this helps.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun