RE: [Exim] exim + cyrus subfolder posting

Autor: Thomas Baumann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] exim + cyrus subfolder posting
My cyrus config looks like

127.0.0.1> lam user.tirili
anyone p
tirili lrswipcda
127.0.0.1> lam user.tirili.list.exim
anyone p
tirili lrswipcda
127.0.0.1>

So anyone may post to tirili+list.exim,
thats why it is working when doing it by hand (see below).

You mentioned using the -a switch. How does your
local_delivery_cyrus section looks like ?

Thanks

- tom