[Exim] only outgoing email with localdomains.

Autor: zabbe
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] only outgoing email with localdomains.
Hello

I think I got a bit missunderstood.
I only want to prevent users to send email thru our server wither other domain names than our "local_domains".
We currently have 1 domain bolina.hsb.se.
But users are sending mail thru our server with other domains except our, like xx@???

The router config only stoped me from mailing other domains except my own.

I might add that what Im talking about is the "FROM" field, I dont wan't users to be able to use xx@??? in the "FROM" field, but
only my domains witch are bolina.hsb.se so the domain bolina.hsb.se should only be the acceptable domain in the FROM field.

//Jonas