Re: [Exim] exim + cyrus subfolder posting

Autor: Thomas Baumann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim + cyrus subfolder posting
I now know my fault, but dont know how to solve:

local_delivery_cyrus:
  driver = pipe
  command = /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver \
            -m ${substr_1:$local_part_suffix} -- $local_part

is expanded to
  echo "Subject: abc" | \
   /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver \
           -m  list.exim                      -- tirili+list.exim

but should be expanded to
   /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver \
           -m  list.exim                      -- tirili

So how do I have to modify the above command ($local_part)
to sth. like local_part_before_delimiter,
but if there is no suffix take the complete local_part

Thanks for your help.

- tom

--
Thomas Baumann // tirili+list.exim@???

This mail sent through tiri.li webmail server ...