Re: [Exim] SMTP Cluster - Shared Spool?

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
CC: Jawaid.Bazyar, bazyar
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] SMTP Cluster - Shared Spool?
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

> But make sure you use localhost_number if you plan to do this.
>
> Admin over multiple hosts can be done with scripts. The system I'm
> sending this from has 3 hosts. I have some hacked up scripts that do
> (for example) log scans over all of them. The config is maintained with
> rdist. Etc., etc. (Some sysadmins use syslog for logging from multiple
> hosts.)

... or have the logs rotated, gzipped and then grabbed to a central
loghost via cron at periodic intervals. Even better if the logs are
stored in a mysql database, for sorting and searching through it easier.

       -srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org
[Linux One Stanza Tip]    From : <bish@???>