RE: [Exim] partial-mysql query question

Autor: Mark McRitchie
A: 'Tom Bell'
CC: Exim Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] partial-mysql query question
Hi Tom,

its my understanding that you need mysql to return a * BUT your matching on
the domain.
Your SQL: select user from reject_users where host like '${key}'

you want user to be * but as your doing a LIKE match on the key, that part
of the data needs to be "%.test.com".

Oh, and you might need to reverse the where clause to get it to work:
SELECT user FROM reject_users WHERE '${key}' LIKE host

as the host is supplying the pattern, not ${key}... be wary of matching
multiple rows and thus multiple users in this fashion.

HTH

Regards,
Mark.