RE: [Exim] partial-mysql query question

Autor: Tom Bell
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] partial-mysql query question
Thank you Philip for pointing that out. Obviously I failed to read the
entire chapter and didn't realise that mysql wasn't another type of
single key lookup. I dont think any additions to the manual is necessary
as on review not only is it BIG but it is also in RED.

Thanx also to Mark.

Using partial with lsearch provided me with the ability to match
sub-domains as well. Is there any way using mysql to achieve something
similar without using sql wildcards ? eg if I ban ilovehotmail.com it will
get matched by hotmail.com whereas partial wouldn't of.

Im currently considering running a script to export the sql table to a
flat file and return to partial-lsearch. Ultimately however I would
prefer to just have it in the sql server.

Any help is highly appreciated.