Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: Sebastien Bernard
CC: exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Sebastien Bernard wrote:

> > RTFM. There is a large section on filters in the Exim docs either
> > on the web site or in the docs/ directory of the distribution.
> > In breif, you want to add a router (see the doc for which one, or
> > even
> > the configuration template), re-start Exim (or HUP it) and then
> > test
> > it with: exim -d -bf .forward < test-mail
> >
> > Not difficult.
> >

> It seems you answer to my question, it is not possible to add a
> router in a .forward ? As far as I dont have access to exim, being
> hosted and not being root, I cannot of course restart it.
>
> BTW, i read the fucking manual, it is maybe clear for you, not for me unfortunately.

The manual is for sysadmins. If you are not the admin of the exim box in
question, then you really should talk to the person that is.

Exim is a server program, used by server operators to provided
facilities to their users (employees/customers/self).