Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] how do I create a filter
On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 04:30:16PM +0200, Sebastien Bernard wrote:
> It seems you answer to my question, it is not possible to add a router
> in a .forward ? As far as I dont have access to exim, being hosted and
> not being root, I cannot of course restart it.

In which case you lose. Sorry. If the sysadmin says you can't do it, you
can't do it.

> BTW, i read the fucking manual, it is maybe clear for you, not for me
> unfortunately.

The `F' also stands for ``fine'', a concept which I think applies more to
the exim manual than a lot of others.

If you don't have root, that isn't this list's problem. Sorry.

You may want to http://www.google.com/search?q=procmail or something
similar.

MBM