[Exim] Re: system filter using procmail?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: system filter using procmail?
--
On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 12:05:13PM +0900, Soon-Son Kwon wrote:
| Hello folks...

| Is there anyone using procmail for filtering all the incoming messages
| instead of using exim's builtin system message filter facility?

Not me. It is possible to do, however, following the same (general)
technique as my spamassassin docs or as drweb instructs you to do.
(Note: I don't use drweb either, I'm assuming based on what I saw of
someone else's config)

-D

--
                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/