[Exim] Re: Referencing re-injected mails with the original

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Derrick 'dman' Hudson
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Referencing re-injected mails with the original
--
On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:28:48AM +0200, Joachim Wieland wrote:
| Hi,

| On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 09:15:14AM +0100, Matt Bernstein wrote:
| > >Maybe one should be able to add a message ID on the command line that
| > >should then be logged as R=<originalid> ?

| > One could in Exim 4 write a local_scan() function avoiding the need to
| > reinject at all!

| > (perhaps that was too obvious..)

| What are the possibilities to prevent a DOS when using local_scan() ?

Perhaps slightly greater, at least as far as the queue_only_load
control goes. (since the local_scan isn't run in a delivery process
that option won't stop it from running)

| Furthermore I don't want to reject spam mails alltogether since the
| heuristics may give wrong results.

That doesn't mean you can't use local_scan(), it just means you always
want to return LOCAL_SCAN_ACCEPT from your local scan function.
sa-exim allows you to configure the threshold at which it rejects
spam, so you can easily not reject it.

-D

--
Windows, hmmm, does it come with a GUI interface that works or just
pretty blue screens?

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/