Re: [Exim] SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (E…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Iain Price
Para: Oliver.Egginger
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (Exim4)
Oliver Egginger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to understand this.
>
> Since yesterday we using Exim4 (version 4.05).
> I have a perl-script which sends mail via the socket interface.
> Previously (with Exim3) I had no problems with this script,
> but with Exim4, when I first try to send mail,
> Exim gives the following error:
>
> 12:52:38 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (next input sent too soon): rejected "DATA" H= ...
>
> I fixed this by sending the script to sleep for one second,
> after the EHLO command and after the DATA command.
> Now it works again.
>
> Why I have to wait after the EHLO and the DATA command?
> Can someone explain matters to me ?

I believe if you send another command before the response has been sent
it goes into this state... It thinks you're a spammer if i remember the
conference correctly :D

Dunno if you can disable this, then again, maybe you should be reading
and parsing the response codes eh :) You're not a spammer are you :))

Iain