Re: [Exim] Re: Re: pipe transport

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Torsten Curdt
Para: Derrick 'dman' Hudson, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Re: pipe transport
Hi, Derrick,

> | Do you thing a bash script could do that? Or do I need to code it by
> | myself?
>
> Yes.
>
> Sample C program to crash on-demand <g>.

probably the most useful program ever written ;-)
...but thanks for the code!

<snip/>

> That exit code of 139 is very consistent on my system. You might even
> be able to simply list that as a temporary error in your exim config.

do you really think so? I was assuming that the whole exim child dies and I
will have no return code at all!? so I thought you mean a wrapper to catch
the signal and return a specific code then...

Or did I get you wrong?

Thanks
--
Torsten