Re: [Exim] Relaying?

Author: Cole Tuininga
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Relaying?
On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 12:07, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 16:23, Cole Tuininga wrote:
> > I have an exim server that's doing something rather peculiar. If it
> > receives a message for a local user (via smtp) that also has recipients
> > that would be remote, it tries to handle the delivery to the remote
> > recipients as well.

[snip]

> Otherwise there is the strange smell of one of these content/virus
> scanners that was written by an utter incompetent and uses the header
> recipients to send a scanned message on to.

This comment sets off a bunch of red flags to me - namely the fact that
we've recently installed RAV Antivirus. You could very well be right
about this. Thanks.

--
Some Axiom: The intelligence of the world is a constant.
            The population is increasing.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc